Who I Am
Some fairly recent projects
- PlanMe, short-term task planner
- Give it your calendar, what you need to do in the next 5 days and how long each task will take, and PlanMe fills in your calendar such that you complete tasks on time.
- Optionally indicate preferences such as preferring to work in the mornings or afternoons, or preferring to finish tasks right before they’re due.
- CodeCrammer, creative code minifier
- Int-en, numbers to English
- Convert any number to English: supports scientific notation, decimals, negative numbers, and arithmetic expressions.
- Wave, make colored sine waves in the terminal
- Customize amplitude, frequency, color, letters, and numbers of the waves.
- bars.svg.js, simple to use animated bar charts
- Updating values in the chart automatically triggers animations.
- Contributing to open source! DXR, Rust, Rice Elections, others…
- Email: peter DOT elmers AT rice DOT edu
Thanks for visiting! :)